Monday, November 5, 2007

Assisted Suicide

The topic I've chosen for my reasearch project is Assisted Suicide.

Problem:
It is a problem which people shouldn't feel pressured in doing because humans should live as long as we can. The way it can end a person's life painfully should be reconsidered especially the way that it does death rather then save a person's life. When to doctor convinces the person to suicide, it shouldn't be chosen quickly and it should take the time to think for death.

3 comments:

Andy B said...

Jackie I agree with you that people should live as long as they can on their own. I also think that it is a good idea to really make sure that if you're in the hospital and you're offered assisted suicide, that you really think it through and make sure it si the right choice.

Rob. L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob. L. said...

I agree with your stance on this issus. If someone is in excrutiating pain or has terminal cancer there should be legal options for them to end their life. I also believe that it is not just your choice, you friends, family and docters also have some say in it as well.