Being based on a true story, A Civil Action is a film teching many lessons in the business of working in a firm. The film shows a small law firm trying to win cases where the cases never go to the verdict. Most cases would end with a settlement. Where the main case shows a community blaming a company for polluting water in the lake, the case shows how Jan Sclichtman (John Travolta) cares more about the money and not about the families in general. After losing the case, Jan changes throughout the movie. He feels frustrated and left without answers. Feeling as he is, he wants to prove himself that he can still win and by the end of the movie, he knows what to do right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jackie, I really like your ideas, they are clear and to the point. I agree with your opinion. You were very through and I can tell you took your time.
Post a Comment